Friday, July 11, 2008

McDonalds Message

I really appreciate your message through Twitter!

I only tweeted that message about McDonald's no Longer Taking 50's and 100's through my JeepersMedia Twitter Account ( around 9,000 followers)! I actually have over 50,000 followers on other accounts on Twitter!

I am a Most Viewed and Subscribed YouTube Celebrity with over 100 MILLION Views and Nearly a Half Million Subscribers on My Famous YouTube Channels. I regularly appear on National TV.

The McDonald's in question is in West Harford/Farmington Connecticut across the street from the very BUSY West Farms Mall, Connecticut's largest mall. You can certainly view me on security tapes if you wish, it was last night just as I tweeted. I wasn't upset, just mystified. It was after dinner rush. I tweeted from McDonalds so you will know the time. I have on a Blue Baseball cap.

I placed my order which had some problems because no one knew how to key in the McRib without the sauce. I was VERY IMPRESSED with the Young Woman at the register before I ordered, ( When she first asked for my order I was so impressed by her smile that I commented about it!.)

The order taker was Exceptionally polite and nice. When I passed the hundred, She asked the manager ( Another Woman) if she could accept it, the response from that woman to me is that McDonald's No Longer accepts ANY 100's or $50's due to all the counterfeit bills. No Exceptions.

I asked if All McDonald's or Just this one. She replied that All McDonald's had this policy ( Which Seemed odd because I was certain that I had paid with Hundreds Before). The Manager ( I'm assuming this older woman was the manager) was very polite, did not get upset, but did seem a little tired.

I Commented to the Manager that there was no sign to that effect. She actually looked around to confirm, and said they had several, but must have fallen down. But it didn't matter. No Smaller Change, no order.

I walked out to my truck and got some smaller bills in my console.

After I left it dawned on me that NO ONE had recommended that I just use a debit or credit card!

With the BUSY Holiday Shopping Season, MANY of your customers will be more likely to have big bills, Particularly at a VERY Busy McDonald's directly across from Connecticut's largest Mall, West Farms Mall, RIGHT OFF Connecticut's busiest Interstate I-84 Highway and Route 9.

McDonald's should reconsider accepting at least $50.00 dollar bills. There are Marking Pens and Bill verifier machines. You should at least post this policy of "No Longer Accepting 50's or 100's "on signs at the door or counter to alerting customers before they order.

I have hidden this message in an old blog posting where it won't be seen by the outside world. The Twitter 140 characters just couldn't do it. I'll delete it in 24 hours.

Mike Mozart.

No comments: