Monday, July 21, 2008

You Tube Ratings, Comments, Etc. Went Down Monday Afternoon

You Tube Ratings, Comments, Etc. Went Down Monday night about 7:00pm, still down NOW at this Posting time of 9:40 Pm Eastern Standard USA Time in Connecticut. ( UPDATE: Ability to Comment, Rate, Subscribe, Check Messages Etc. returned at 1:00 AM on Tuesday Morning! OMG) The You Tube Rating service receives Daily view counts from You Tube and Shows NO VIEWS since the Outage. They had BETTER be Caught up tomorrow)

Figures! I JUST POSTED my new Incredible Hulk Riding Toy video 45 Minutes before the outage. I've been SO Cursed lately!



Sighhhh. I KNEW I should have posted it this morning! I'm embedding it here. The YouTube site is Soooo screwed up that I can't Create a Frame for it!

Mike Mozart

No comments: